Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions
The content on this site is aimed solely for the use by 'EXPERIENCED' investors in the foreign exchange market (Forex) as the contents are intended to be understood by professional users who are fully aware of the inherent risks in Forex trading. Trading Forex on margin, carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade Forex you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Should you choose to engage in foreign exchange trading, the possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with Forex trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
PRECISETRADER TERMS & CONDITIONS (T&C) FOR S&R REPORT
Welcome to the PreciseTrader (http://www.PreciseTrader.com) (Web Site) .As part of its mission, PreciseTrader seeks to sell subscription of its Support & Resistance reports and other services as determined in the Services section. PreciseTrader has created and will maintain these Services in support of its mission. Your access to and use of these Services and its contents are subject to the following terms and conditions. BY ACCESSING AND BROWSING THESE SERVICES, YOU FULLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The T&C for PreciseTrader Services is a legal contract between you, either an individual member, user or single entity (collectively or individually), and PreciseTrader for the use of the PreciseTrader Services.
Should you object to any terms or conditions, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereafter, or become dissatisfied with PreciseTrader in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue the use of the PreciseTrader web site and Services.1. YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
By subscribing and using these Services (this includes any PreciseTrader authorized free trial periods), you agree to be bound by these T&C. Please read the T&C carefully and save it for future reference. This is a legal contract between you, either an individual of at least 18 years of age or a single entity, and PreciseTrader regarding your usage of the PreciseTrader Services and web site (as defined throughout this T&C.
IF YOU ARE USING OUR SERVICES ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY, ENTITY, OR ORGANIZATION, THEN YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THAT ORGANIZATION WITH THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ORGANIZATION TO THESE TERMS; (AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF YOUR ORGANIZATION).
Membership for the Services is considered void where prohibited. Accounts registered by the automated methods are not permitted. You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.2. MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION PRICING
You may become a User of the Service by submitting payment in accordance with this T&C or by registering for any PreciseTrader authorized free trial period. As a User, you will have the ability to participate in the features and services available within the Services, depending upon your selection of the services and durational of the terms of service as stated on the www.PreciseTrader.com web site. You may choose to pay additional cost(s) in order to access additional features and services. Please see the pricing page on the www.PreciseTrader.com web site for a description of the current subscription plans and their prices. Please note that the subscription policies that are disclosed to you in subscribing to these services, in additional to any applicable Agreement, are deemed part of this T&C.3. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
Use of the Services requires you to open an account on the web site. To do so, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the registration form. You will also be assigned a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account.4. PAYMENT AND REFUNDS
- Webinar Payment Agreements – This payment is a onetime payment for each webinar sessions. Customers understand and agree that all sales are final and no refund will be issued.
- Precise Forecast Monthly Subscription - This payment will be transferred from your card automatically at the end of the month in line with the request you have generated with the payment gateway when signing up for your subscription. Automatic transfers will continue on a monthly basis until you notify PreciseTrader within five (5) business days of next billing cycle or as permitted by my credit card issuer
- Precise Forecast Free Trial Subscription - The free trial subscription plan includes a trial period of up 1 week. Thereafter you will only be able to access the account but the reports until you purchase the reports.
- Precise Forecast Payment Agreements - By taking a subscription with PreciseTrader you will request the payment gateway to transfer an amount of money to PreciseTrader from your elected credit or debit card for the subscription fees (appropriate to the pricing plan you have chosen) and to make further transfers on a recurring basis (appropriate to the pricing plan you have chosen). The precise date and time of your payment may vary depending on the number of days in the month, and your time zone. If you wish to avoid making a payment you should cancel it at least three days in advance of the anticipated payment date. Please be aware that no refunds can be given for any failure upon your part to do so. Once payment is made, it cannot be refunded. In common, with almost all direct debit or standing order arrangements, prior notification is not given before a payment is made, and it is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient funds available in your card to make the necessary payment. PreciseTrader cannot be held liable for any additional charges you may incur as a result of, for instance, insufficient funds being available to your card. These transfers will continue until you notify PreciseTrader within five (5) business days of the next billing cycle. Please note that PreciseTrader is at no time made aware of your card details, and as such is unable to make charges to your card. The payment agreement you make when you subscribe is between yourself and The payment gateway, and it is your responsibility to administer to this agreement. PreciseTrader cannot be held responsible for unwanted transfers of money made as a result of your negligence to administer your agreement to your satisfaction, and regrets that, due to the charges involved, cannot make refunds for any payments accidentally made in this manner. Subscriptions may be subject to price changes, but you will be notified in advance of any alterations and will be given the opportunity to cancel your subscription should you so wish.
- Variations to payment amounts - All amounts indicated above are the current prices for accounts created as of the current date. Prices may vary as a result of special offers, use of vouchers, etc. and may differ from previous prices under which an account was created. Where current pricing differs from the pricing on an existing account, the prices charged on that account may be raised or lowered in line with the current pricing at PreciseTrader's discretion, or remain the same as stated on the original agreement at the point of subscription. Lowering or raising of the current prices shall not constitute grounds for a refund or cause for a surcharge, and shall not necessitate the alteration of the ongoing payments already agreed with existing subscribers.
- PreciseTrader charges and collects in advance for use of its Services. A valid credit card is required for payment of services. To cancel your membership, please contact us at info@PreciseTrader.com and we will terminate your account at the end of your billing cycle. All subscription payments are non-refundable. PreciseTrader will continue to provide the service for the agreed period, but no refund is allowed once subscription for a specific period has been agreed upon and paid for by the user.
- If there are any technical issues on Precise Trader’s website, refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management. The management decision is final.
You agree to indemnify and hold PreciseTrader, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service, your violation of any of the terms of this T&C, your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, and your violation of any rights of another.6. USE LIMITATION
You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reverse engineer, reproduce, publish, license, or create derivative works from the Service, or undertake any other activity which violates the copyright or the exclusive rights to exploit the benefits of the Service, which are the property of the PreciseTrader.7. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not share your user ID, password at any time with any other user.
Any of the acts above, or similar or additional unlawful or prohibited acts, will be a cause for immediate account termination, per the Termination Cause section below. No refunds will be issued for terminated accounts for any reason whatsoever.8. YOU AGREE NOT TO COMMIT ANY ACT OF THE FOLLOWING PROHIBITED CONDUCT:
- make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other Users of PreciseTrader. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures;
- use PreciseTrader in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy;defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud of Users of PreciseTrader, or, as applicable, post, upload, or distribute any content that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate;
- share, rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the licenses granted herein;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access PreciseTrader accounts of others without permission, forge another person’s digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via PreciseTrader, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity;
- hack, remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of PreciseTrader, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through PreciseTrader, or features that enforce limitations on the use of PreciseTrader, or intentionally interfere with or damage operation of PreciseTrader or any users enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of PreciseTrader Service or any part thereof; modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon PreciseTrader or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
Any violation of the T&C will result in the termination of your account. In the event of a termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account and any part of the PreciseTrader Services.10. AMENDMENT
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend, change, modify, add, and/or delete portions of these terms and conditions of use in this T&C at any time. In the event that we do so, we will notify you of any such change, modification, addition, and/or deletion by sending you an e-mail at the last e-mail address that you provided us, and/or by prominently posting notice of the any such change, modification, addition, and/or deletion on the web sites covered by these terms and conditions of use. Any such change, modification, addition, or deletion will be effective upon the earlier of ten (10) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of such notice on the web sites covered by these terms and conditions of use. Please note that, at all times, you are responsible for updating your personal information to provide us your current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any other reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes, modifications, additions, and/or deletions described in the notice. Your continued use of PreciseTrader following the delivery of such notice will constitute assent to any and all changes to the T&C.11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
PRECISETRADER, ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF PRECISETRADER , THE PRECISETRADER SERVICEs OR ANY LINKED SITES IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEPT SUCH WARRANTIES AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN THE AGREEMENT.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE, ACCESS, LICENSE, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR DATA THROUGH PRECISETRADER OR ANY LINKED SITES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS AS A RESULT DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE LICENSING, DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM PRECISETRADER WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS DISCLAIMER INCLUDES PRECISETRADER OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, LICENSORS AND SUBCONTRACTORS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF PRECISETRADER SERVICES ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
EXCEPT SUCH WARRANTIES AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN THE AGREEMENT, PRECISETRADER AND ANY DATA, INFORMATION, THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE, USER CONTENT, LINKED SITES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH PRECISETRADER ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE, WITH ALL FAULTS BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. PRECISETRADER, ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE DATA, CONTENT, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR APPLICATIONS OFFERED ON OR THROUGH PRECISETRADER OR ANY LINKED SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE CORRECTED.
PRECISETRADER, AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, WILL PRECISETRADER OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST BUSINESS, LOST REVENUES OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR NON-PECUNIARY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE PRECISETRADER, THE PRECISETRADER SERVICES OR ANY LINKED SITES, OR ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH PRECISETRADER OR OTHER PRECISETRADER USERS, EVEN IF PRECISETRADER OR A PRECISETRADER AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, PRECISETRADER LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT WILL PRECISETRADER OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF PRECISETRADER OR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH PRECISETRADER OR OTHER PRECISETRADER USERS (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESS TO OR USE OF PRECISETRADER DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE OF THE CLAIM OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU BY REASON OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR PROVIDED ON ANY LINKED SITES OR OTHERWISE BY THIRD PARTIES OTHER THAN PRECISETRADER AND RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE PRECISETRADER WEB SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKED SITES
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT PRECISETRADER HAS OFFERED ITS SERVICES, SET ITS PRICES, AND ENTERED INTO THESE TERMS IN RELIANCE UPON THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN, THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND PRECISETRADER, AND THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND PRECISETRADER. PRECISETRADER WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES TO YOU ON AN ECONOMICALLY REASONABLE BASIS WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS.
CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF YOU RESIDE IS SUCH A JURISDICTION, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTIES, REMEDIES OR LIABILITY CONTAINED IN THIS TERMS OF SERVICE APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT SUCH LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ARE PERMITTED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED.13. COMPLETE AGREEMENT
This T&C, together with the Agreement, and any and all amendments and referenced policies, constitutes the complete, final and exclusive embodiment of the entire agreement between you and PreciseTrader with regard to your use of PreciseTrader and all of the services, text, images, audio, video or other information offered therein.
It is entered into without reliance on any promise or representation, written or oral, other than those expressly contained herein, and it supersedes any other warranties or representations and any other written or oral statements concerning your rights and obligations with respect to PreciseTrader, its predecessors or successors in interest.
By selecting the check box on the registration page you agree to be bound by this T&C.
Questions about the T&C should be sent to info@PreciseTrader.com